NhilusShadowpawNhilusShadowpaw

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Tower Defence War Tower Defence War

could improve

1: WWWAAYYYYYY too many games EXACTLY like this out there.
2: not enough tower types
3: rocket tower doesn't have a price in the description :P

Overall: okay game, but like i said, there are ALOT of games like this around and everything in your game I've already seen somewhere else. 4/5 8/10

iovo responds:

Thanks for review

GUNROX: Xmas Wars GUNROX: Xmas Wars

great

great game very addicting, but i suggest making the enemies level slower. every time i got enough money to upgrade something the enemies already had 3 more upgrades of the same thing. after we both got all the upgrades it was just endless button clicking, neither of us could gain any ground because we were both evenly matched. All in all its a great game but in my opinion, still has a couple issues to be worked out.

Rave Beat Rave Beat

Great game but...

u should make characters to choose that dance on the screen to like distract ppl and stuff lol. the "epic fail" was definately the easiest achievement to get haha. good songs and good challenge. 10/10

godofwar2008 responds:

Thanks alot :) and that is a great idea.

Blood House Blood House

Good

overall good spook game and pretty funny too.
Warning Spoilers!!!!!!! \/\/\/DIRECTIONS THROUGH WOODS\/\/\/
(scroll to bottom stupid)

CLICK SLOWLY OR GAMES WONT REGISTER CLICKS
Directions through woods: UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, RIGHT, RIGHT, RIGHT, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, LEFT, LEFT,UP, UP, UP, UP,RIGHT

Grind29 responds:

forgot to mention the secrets :P

Sharp Shooter Part-I Sharp Shooter Part-I

Nuthin new

honestly, it was completely boring. there's tons of games out like this and most of them are better than this one. my suggestions would be for levels, different weapons, and powerups. And for gods sake make the areas bigger or the enemies slower. all this is right now is 60 seconds of spining in circles clicking like a madman. good attempt but can be much better.

The Challenge RPG The Challenge RPG

great

great game, just needs to be harder. i got to lvl 14929 within an hour and then got bored lol.

Daytraders of the Dead Daytraders of the Dead

nice

very good game, needs to be longer though considering i beat it in like 5 mins.

Army Defence V.2 Army Defence V.2

good

pretty good but way too much laggg.

Paws Paws

nice

very good game, and pretty challenging if you play it on hard. nice art too.