View Profile NhilusShadowpaw

5 Movie Reviews

lol

educational and funny! YAY Im learning!! :D (didnt actually learn anything)

hahaha

that's hilarious. i can picture myself getting that angry over a video game system too lol

Ok?

if hes the enemy of all clocks then why is he himself a clock? good flash anyway though, the DBZ part was funny as hell

9 Game Reviews

could improve

1: WWWAAYYYYYY too many games EXACTLY like this out there.
2: not enough tower types
3: rocket tower doesn't have a price in the description :P

Overall: okay game, but like i said, there are ALOT of games like this around and everything in your game I've already seen somewhere else. 4/5 8/10

iovo responds:

Thanks for review

great

great game very addicting, but i suggest making the enemies level slower. every time i got enough money to upgrade something the enemies already had 3 more upgrades of the same thing. after we both got all the upgrades it was just endless button clicking, neither of us could gain any ground because we were both evenly matched. All in all its a great game but in my opinion, still has a couple issues to be worked out.

Great game but...

u should make characters to choose that dance on the screen to like distract ppl and stuff lol. the "epic fail" was definately the easiest achievement to get haha. good songs and good challenge. 10/10

godofwar2008 responds:

Thanks alot :) and that is a great idea.

Within the darkness of my mind i find refuge from the bitterness of humanity. My heart has iced over yet my soul burns to fight it, the conflict threatens to tear my very being apart until there is nothing left...

27, Male